Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Publish OWA on ISA server 2006 enterprise edition problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliyevelxan

IS-IT--Management
Mar 2, 2009
Hi I published OWA on ISA enterprise edition 2006. Bur not working. When i try to open OWa from Web it opens me Web server on my isaserver computer. I think that global link transliation not workung properly. I can open OWA from inside the private network.I not installed certificate on ISA server.
Is certficate necessary for publishing OWA server on ISAserver? If necessary If i install certficate on OWA server when clients opens OWA from Web will it request certficate to install on client computer?

I published OWA on ISAserver 2006. I tried open mail.mydomain.com/exchange i get office OWA outlook web access. Then i wrote mydomain\username and parol. When i entered site i get this error:

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is incorrect. (-2146893022)

What may be problem?

My certficate name is "domain". It is not the same name of my web server (OWA server).
Is it necessary the same being of the site name and certficate name?
Please help me

I resolved certficate name problem. But

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The target principal name is incorrect. (-2146893022)

error problem not resolved. Please help me.

The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try the following:

Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.
Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

on Isa server it gives me error

Description: ISA Server could not establish an SSL connection with the published server domain.embawood.dm on port 443 because the name on the SSL server certificate used by the published server does not match the internal name of the Web server mail.embawood.com, as specified in the publishing rule.
Verify that the internal name specified in the publishing rule is correct. If the problem persists contact the Web server administrator

I resolved this problem. i added mail.mydomain.com to DNS server as my exchange server. Then i change rule on isaserver domain.mydomain.com (My web server name ) to mail.embawood.com. After this the problem resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back