Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Public Unknown Numbering in IP Office? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

makemetrend

Technical User
Jan 23, 2019
PH
I've deleted my previous post because some of you are confused.

The customer wants to advertise their particular DID Number by department and some department will use their main pilot number.

This is the config I used:

User SC:
9N / Ns1122334455 / <LinegroupID going to Primary ARS>

Primary ARS:
N / Ns1122334455 / 99001 (Going to IP500V2

H323 line from Server Edition to IP500V2 strips ANYTHING I put on the user and replaces it with a .S<MainPilotNumber>

IP500V2
System SC: 9N / N / 50: Main
ARS: XXXXXXXX; / .S<MainPilotNumber> / 50:Main

I am not sure on how I will separate the ARS for the MainPilotNumber and for the Particular Number since the System Shortcode for IP500V2 is going all in the 50:Main

If I am understanding this correctly you will need to program user SC for the users in each department to go to separate ARS tables. In each of those separate tables you would program the pilot number of that group in the Nsi. Name each ARS that department name.

If It's Not Broken...Don't Fix It!

Stephen Webb
Norstar, BCM and IP Office Engineer

User on Server Edition Short Code
9N / N / ARS 51 on Server Edition

ARS 51 on Server Edition
N; / *651N / 99001 (Going to IP 500 V2)

System Short Code on IP 500 V2
*651N / N / ARS 51 on IP 500 V2

ARS 51 on IP 500 V2
N; / Ns1122334455 / outgoing line group

Hi TTT,

May I know whats the purpose for *651?

Also how can I add another shortcode for other dept? There will be a duplication in expansion system shortcode and how expansion will know that this user goes to this particular DID if the outgoing linegroup are the same.

Hi Glitch
Can you give me an exmaple

I pick *6 because it's not used anywhere else in short codes. The 51 part is to be logical about referencing ARS 51. So for another department, make their 9N shortcode go to ARS 52 on the SE, ARS 52 on the SE sends *652N to the IPO 500, short code *652N in the IPO sends N to ARS 52 on the IPO, which has the outgoing CID for the 2nd department.

Hi TTT,

will get back to you soon. Thanks for the helpp!!!

Hi TTT!

It is working perfectly! Thanks for the Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back