Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Public Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbenn

Technical User
Jun 13, 2002
AU
Hello

I am having a problem replicating Public folders between Exchange servers. I have three Exchange 2000 Servers, ServerA, ServerB & ServerC. Public Folders on ServerB and Server C can be seen by all servers. Public Folders on ServerA, (which was the first one installed) are not viewable on ServerB and ServerC. They are all in the same Public Folder tree. Replicating problems between the servers produces the same problem.

In the Replication Status section of Exchange System Manger for ServerA, the Replication Status will vary between In Sync/local Modified/Both Modified as changes are made. So it appears to be functioning correctly, however the public folders never make it across to ServerB and ServerC. ServerB and ServiceC replicate to each other fine.

This is a single domain site. Anyone have any ideas?

Additional INFO: I have activated logging on all three servers and have got a lot of the below Error on ServerA:

Source: MSExchangeIS Public
Category: Replication Errors
EVENT ID: 3093

Error -2147221233 reading property 0xe080003 on object type tbtMsgFolder from database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (HWTEX1)".

For more information, click
Howeveer I am getting some success messages, and to a much leser extent, the above error on ServerB and ServerC.

More help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back