Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Public Folder Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullitt00692

IS-IT--Management
May 15, 2002
US
I have a conference room schedule in Public folders and would like to be able to publish the Free/Busy times for this room so when a user schedules the conf room they will be able to see available times.

What we do today is the user will go to their personal schedule and invite other folks to the meeting. They will also invite the conf room to the meeting. The problem is the users do not see the Free/Busy times for the conf room in the Public folders so we are having problems with meeting over lapping.

Any suggestions to show the Free/Busy times or perhaps change the config?

let me clearify - I would like the conf room to live in the Public folders and for all users to be able to schedule the rooms.

I would also like for all users to be able to see Free/Busy time for this room.

Any suggestions?

I've never had people use a Conf Room to schedule before. What I usually do is allow the users to share calendars and schedule meetings that way. There is a tab called Availability that will show all the users free-time. I don't know if this is really a good solution for you but just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back