Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Public folder Replication

Status
Not open for further replies.

marky99

Technical User
Nov 3, 2004
GB
I am having problems with Public folder replication to one particular server, Public folder replication amongst other servers takes place correctly.

When i run message tracking against public folder messages, they reach the server in question but the last entry in the log is "message queued for local delivery".

i have no problems with normal mail delivery to this server

any help\advice would be greatly appreciated.

Had same issue a while back.

Normally I would start by sending a month or two of changes... be careful this can cause issues if its a large amount of data so maybe best doing it out of hours.

Then I would change the replication meesage priority to urgent and the replication schedule to always run. Keep any eye on it and see if this forces the update.

If successful schedule this to run regulary and change the priority back to medium let me know if you still have problems.

Cheers

Grant Bradford

IT Infrastructure Analyst

HMLLP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back