Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PSP X error message??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fightthefuture

Technical User
Feb 13, 2007
US
Everytime i try to open this one file i get an error message that reads"An error occured while trying to read from the file"
Ive searched all over and cant even find this mssg at Corels mainsite.Any help would sure be appreciated.Its actually really important I finish this project soon.

Ooh nasty. Can you open it with any other package or is just PSP that's doing it?

Learn something new every day
Using Crystal 8, Oracle Database Paint Shop Pro X1 Nikon D80

Its colored lineart for a comic with multiple Layers in there,so I really need to be able to open it and work on it in PSP.
Its ok you can tell me,Its corrupted and Im basicly boned.
Its just strange,Ive never got an error message like that.
Im gonna go cry now

It does sound like it's kna... er corrupted. Such a shame. I can't remember ever having a message like that but I think I would automatically think there was something drastic going on.

Maybe if I try waving my magic wand for you?...

<WAVES>. How's that?

I wonder if IrfanView would open it? It opens loads of different file formats and it's free. I'm sure if you google it you will find it. It's worth a try and the package is useful anyway.

Learn something new every day
Using Crystal 8, Oracle Database Paint Shop Pro X1 Nikon D80

Nope-IrfanView says it" ..cannot open PSP Vector Files" --(Whatever that means)It was worth a try tho-Thank you for telling me about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back