Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PS4 - duplicate icons.. has anyone seen this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geranimo666

Technical User
Sep 19, 2006
US
Hello to all-

While logging on to my Citrix farm over the web interface, I noticed duplicate application icons on my left hand pane.. I have only 2 servers in the farm.. any ideas what would cause this?

thanks

geranimo

Never seen that before. Does this happen no matter who logs in?, do you get the same thing when accessing through program neighborhood?

geranimo666,
Check your Web Interface configuration.
I've seen this before when your Web Interface configuration is pointing to a XML server that is either on a different Citrix version or on another farm.

The easy way to test this out is to remove all but one of your XML Metaframe server entries and see what it does.

Hope that helps.

Hello geranimo666,

Enigma99! is right. I had this problem at a client site about 2 years ago and this happened Cause I had upgrade one of the remote sites to PS4 and the other was still running PS3. As both sites were connectted via one CSG the Servers for both PS4 and PS3 were listed in CSG and this cause Duplicate Icons.

Goood Luck.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back