Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PS 6.? No Trademark symbols? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamek

MIS
Aug 18, 2001
US
Howdy, making up some pics with some embedded text at the bottom of them. what im having problems with is the text needs to contain the trademark TM and registered R thingie, and i am unable to insert or even find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

DFBurger

hold alt and type 0174 to get this ®
and alt+0153 to get a ™

Look in Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map to see the rest of the special characters.

Oh, and if your smart enough to be using a Mac Option+r will give you the ® and option+2 for a ™

Thank you most kindly, that was exactly what i needed.

Is there a list i can find of all alt + ### chars.. you know?
gohard.jpg

//phase

no no oops sorry man i think i didn't explain myself very well... ok um i want a list of the asci (is that what its called?) code? like this:

111 = o
112 = p
164 = ñ

and so on... for future reference so i don't have to look in the character map... you know?

sorry about the confusion there dude
gohard.jpg

//phase

Thats the only resource I know of for Unicode and the character map has no print option :(

Basically it's just the ASCII character number, isn't it? So just grab a UNIX, DOS, C++ or similar Technical manual of some form that has an ASCII table in the back and type in the relevant number!

=)

PetitPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back