Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Proxy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvincoletto

IS-IT--Management
Mar 1, 2001
BR
Hi there!
I want to configure a ms proxy with two external links. Is that possible? How can I do that?
Thank's!

What exactly do you mean "configure with two external links"? Do you mean two internet services, two T-1 lines, etc..? You are not being specific enough to help you. More information please.

Thanks,
SteelDragon

I have two cable connectiions and I want to configure in my ms proxy. Is that possible?

Yes, it's possible.. Have you ever configured two nic cards in a shotgun configureation before? What kind of experience do you have with multiple nic ocnfigurations?

SteelDragon

I have been installed firewalls, with two nic cards.
But I never configure ms proxy to receive two external connections.
My proxy is configured with just one of these links. Another one is working, but not throught the proxy.
I don't know where to configure this option.

Renata

PS: Sorry, my english is terrible...

Renata, your English is better than a lot of people who post here...don't you worry about that. You are coming through loud and clear! :-V

It's been a while since I worked on MS Proxy, but I'll see what I can find out too.

Someone out here will help you out.

MaestroG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back