Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

protect feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekstoiz

Technical User
Dec 18, 2000
US
admittedly, i do not work with Flash. i have a customer with a Flash intro though. originally, she gave me all the files on a zip disk. I uploaded them and all worked well. over time the html documents were edited. for this reason, when i migrated the site to a new server, i downloaded all the files and overwrote the originals. Now the Flash intro will not work. i suspect that a protect feature has kicked in since it was downloaded. i can not even open the file locally. it shuts Flash down when i try. i need to know if there is ANY way to get this file to function. i have been able to open it in notepad. of course, i cant read it. can anyone help? thanks for reading.

Hi Sekstoiz

I probably can help, but I will need to know a little more, can you post me the HTML file that plays the flash movie, also send me the .SWF and if possible the .FLA file.

Send the files to simon@scifiwebdesign.co.uk and I will have a look.

If I can't sort the files out I will attempt to create you a new one

Regards
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back