Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Project Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.

e1

IS-IT--Management
Jun 14, 2001
CA
Hi,
I want to know what kind of Project Repository are you using? I mean tools like Lotus Notes Teamroom, Quickplace etc etc. You share the files with your team member, which may include customers, subcontractors and suppliers.

I just wish we have a POLL facility here so that can check which tool are most popular

I have used Lotus Notes in the past. Love that tool! Created document repository, bug tracking, correspondence tracking, etc.

Is there something else beside Lotus Notes?

Have you tried a web based solution. Most of our projects envolve external partners and usually more than one, and they are usually in a different country.

Head on over to
You can get an unlimited trial for 3 or less project team members. This online app is basicly MS Project but with a document repository, discussion board and a whole host of other PM tools.

Because these are online, any project team member can get to them from anywhere at any time as long as they have a browser. The app even emails each project team member every morning with any project activity that happend in the last 24 hours.

Try it out, it great

MS Source Save
Lotus notes
Infobay
server directorys

M. BigMag, The Netherlands.
someone@euronet.nl (no kidding!)

Thanks everybody!
It si nice to know that there are many other tools there in the universe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back