Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Project Management templates and evaluation criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

sal2009

Technical User
Aug 18, 2009
NZ
Hi,
I am doing a paper in uni (IT project management). We are creating a portal(under university's current website) which would contain free project management templates to be used by students and tutors.
I was wondering if someone can recommend some websites where we can download free and high quality templates from.
We are also trying to set out some criteria so we can validate the templates against them to decide which template to put in the portal. The criteria would be based on what makes a template a good and reliable template.

Cheers

This looks suspiciously like a sham user has been set up to cover up an Anticlue advertisement. There's a noticeable amount of product content on this forum compared to others. I suggest moderation is tightened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back