Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Project management interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpita Dey

Instructor
Nov 27, 2023
IN
thread731-1646101

Considering your background, it's great that you're leveraging your technical acumen for a project management role. To prepare for your interview, websites like Glassdoor, Indeed, and ProjectManagement.com offer a wealth of project management interview questions and answers. Additionally, exploring industry-specific forums and groups can provide insights into technical project management scenarios. Good luck with your transition, and I hope you ace your interview!

Hey, diving into project management interviews sounds exciting! When I was gearing up for mine, I also found that checking out sites like Glassdoor and Project Management really helped me get a feel for the types of questions to expect. It's all about blending your technical know-how with solid project management skills. One tool that's been a game-changer for me in keeping tasks organized is a task manager online. It's like having a personal assistant to stay on top of deadlines and details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back