Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Project Documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyonos

Technical User
Apr 2, 2003
IT
Hi,
i need utility for project documentation.
i need it for extract from project database, table structure with field comment, class, class method, report, menu, ecc.
many time ago, i have find a free utility written in fox.
this utility generate html structure of project and extract all information. very usefull...
but i have lost zip and link and i unable to find it again.
anyone can help me?

go to and look for it, there is one i use that is very cool, freeware as well. i think is something like PDM. if you have problems finding it just let me know and will send you the zip by email

mejiaks

go to and look for it

I'm not sure that that suggestion helps, you may want to indicate what and where he needs to look for. Not everyone is familiar where to look on UniversalThread.

hyonos

Go to the Download section of Universalthread (on the front page) and do a search for ID #9670 "VFP 6.0 Project Documenter"

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

So mgagnon, that sounds pretty rough to me, I don't know why you didn't like my comment. yes, your comment is more 'easy' to understand but, I don't agree with you about
"Not everyone is familiar where to look on UniversalThread" I really think that almost everybody knows that in almost any website there is a donwload section.

Besides of all above said. I acctually offered this guy the specific word to look for 'PDM', and if it wasn't enough i also offered him to send him the actual zip file containing the tool he's looking for. so I really think your comment was kind of 'out of context'

mejiaks

Then if you feel that way, use the tools supplied to you by this website, red-flag my post as "inapropriate" and let management delete it from this thread.

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back