Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Project Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneworld

MIS
Sep 3, 1999
US
I have been looking at about this product call Columbia. I was wondering if anyone has used this and if there are any problems with it that I should be aware of. My company is very touchy with putting in something that Citrix says they don't support. I am just looking for any information that might help me make a decision on whether it is worth testing Project Columbia.

Thanks in advance for any input to this thread. Oneworld

Hi,

I have not yet practical experience with Columbia. However, I have looked on it and it seems very good. In essence, it is a modified NFuse (modified by Citrix technical people)and the latest version already fully supports CSG (Secure Gateway).

From what I hear, it is definitely worth to test it thoroughly. Moreover, Columbia is about asp pages (So, you can further modify it yourself ;-)) and there is a good technical forum on CDN.

Hope this helps...
Stefaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back