Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming TTI unmerged Redirect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracas

Technical User
Oct 26, 2009
US

Here's a quick question for you. I'd like to go into my system, and change the COR to one that took (any) outbound dialing from TTI-Unmerged phone sets and redirected them to a VDN with the following menu/announcement:

"The phone you are placing this call from is currently un-registered in our system, you will be redirected to the system administrator to enable this station."

Then pulls it up to my desktop extension.

However, in the options I can definitely only change the COR for un-merged stations. So how would I go about programming a special COR that forwards ALL calls passed through that COR to XXXX vdn?

Any ideas? I'm worried this is going to require some routing voodoo, something I haven't quite gotten figured out yet.

Thanks for your input in advance!

Bump, still fishing for ideas on how to make this work

ars digit conversion will allow calls from phones with that cor to go to a vdn when dialing out.

change ars digit-conversion

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

37 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 27 years and counting

Thanks for the reply AT3,

It's asking for something on the end of "ch ars digit-conversion", I take it wildcard applies in this case?

Gotta admit I don't play in ARS often but I need to find a way to make this work!

Hmm, analyzing it...

list ars digit-conversion Page 1

ARS DIGIT CONVERSION REPORT

Matching Pattern Min Max Del Replacement String Net Conv ANI Req

01 2 2 2 00 ars n
11 2 2 2 911 ars n
17264730 8 8 8 19707264730 ars n
1970273 11 11 4 ars n
1970276 11 11 4 ars n
1970298 11 11 4 ars n

I wonder if I'm interpretting this right. I saw a note that the 11 2 2 2 911 line basically looks for the digit 11, since 9 is a feature code, strips both digits out, then submits the string 911. And then for the local are codes, its looking for no more or less than 11 digits starting with, say, 1970273xxxx, and then strips out the (first) four digits (1970, which makes sense if its local). Correct?

If thats true, how do I use this conversion method to take all calls made from a specific Class of Restriction (COR) to a dedicated vdn/extension?

(I'm still working this out on my own, but input always helps me get to a conclusion faster too! Thanks again for all input and assistance!)

Code:
change ars digit-conversion 1                                   Page   1 of   2
                       ARS DIGIT CONVERSION TABLE

Matching Pattern     Min   Max   Del   Replacement String   Net  Conv ANI Req

11                   2     2     2     911                  ars   n       n
  1                    11    11    11    2200                 ext   y       n
  *                    7     7     7     2200                 ext   y       n
  *                    10    10    10    2200                 ext   y       n

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

37 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 27 years and counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back