Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming Polycom SoundStation2 Conference Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksonsmom

IS-IT--Management
Jul 25, 2008
CA
Can someone tell me how to program the above 500 TN set to allow a caller to cancel out of a line when they conference into a voice mailbox (they get the greeting)? I do not see a softkey on the conference phone to cancel out the call, and if you hit the softkey "Join" or "conference" the first caller will be conferenced into the voice mailbox. I am not sure if it programming from the CS1000 that needs to be done but I thought I would ask. I have been looking through the Polycom User Guide with no success.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Lou

If you make a mistake while dialing or receive a busy signal, this includes voicemail flash the switchhook to return to the original caller.

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Hi PerryPJ,

Thanks for responding, however, because it is a Conference Phone (Star Phone) it does not have a switchhook. It has softkeys which I think it should say cancel but for some reason it does not.

Mary Lou

If I'm not mistaken, the flash feature is a button. I think on that model it is the button with three heads (multiple people)

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back