Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming Outbound Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

serkia

Technical User
Feb 22, 2006
CA
hi guys

Can anyone tell me how to properly program outbound transfer from the bcm end...I have a phone that says "no paths are available" when you hit "7".

I thought it would be under Services > Telephony Services > Call routing > (Routes) or (Destination codes)
but i have 2 BCMs and the one that works doesn't have anything under those options that look like its been programmed for Outbound Transfers

By you're assessment of dialing '7', I can assume that you mean out of a user's mbox. Ensure that all the Callpilot ports (under voicemail DN's) have access to the proper line pool or route. If the v/m ports have no access to an outside line or channel, then you're outbound transfer won't work.

LIGHT TRAVELS FASTER THAN SOUND, WHICH IS WHY SOME PEOPLE APPEAR BRIGHT UNTIL YOU HEAR THEM SPEAK.

That wasn't it....
Both of them look the same (The working and not working):

Both have
DN's listed under - Voice port DNs reg'd > Active
and all those active set DN's listed have line's assigned to them and a line pool

Are you inserting your access code/destination code in the number to be dialed?

I'm trying to remember if outbound transfer works by specifying a line or pool. For some reason I think it works only if using routing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back