Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming MOH, Partner ACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdevane

MIS
Mar 3, 2003
US
I have an end user with a Partner ACS R3. She's trying to change the setting for the MOH to active. She is following the programming instructions- "feature" "o" "o" "system program" "system program" " # 602 " from extension 10 but as soon as she hits 'system program' the 2nd time she gets 'error'? Any ideas??

She will get the error tone only is she is not on ext 10 or she has no display phone.When she dial Feat 00,it will display at her display program extension no.Just make sure that she a display phone and she at extension 10.I hope that helps. Good Luck!

She is using extension 10 , its an Parnter 18D. The only display phone in the office.

Also it's the display that is reading 'error'

She only THINKS she is Ext. 10. After FEATURE 00, she should look at the display and see it read "programming extension XX" and she will know for sure.

Have the customer dial intercom 10 from another phone and see where it rings. Also, from her phone pick up her intercom and dial 10. If you get a busy then she is definitely extension 10.

Hi all,
She can use extension 11 as well for programming. If one of those two extensions are in system program mode, the other will give you an error. Also, feature 00 never lies. Why not cycle power on the system, then try to program? Could be the system has lost it's sanity.
-Chris

Thanks for all your replies. I'm waiting on a call back from the site. I think someone moved the display phone labeled ext 10 and she only thinks she's on ext 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back