Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming Menu and SDN in Call Pilot 1.07

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregdeike

Technical User
Aug 21, 2003
US
I need to build a menu service in call pilot. The menu service will only have two options. One to a 800 number at a diffrent building here local and the other is out to a on-call cell phone. I have built the menu but can not link to a SDN. Am I doing something Wrong?

It sounds like that your application is not quite complete. Make sure that you have no blocks which are displayed in pink, which means that some essential item is missing (output not connected, etc). Once you complete and save the application you should be able to assign an SDN to it, and then create a phantom DN in the switch to route it to Call Pilot.

And don't forget to export the app.

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

Thanks for all your help. I found what I was missing. I didn't have one of the blocks programmed correctly. It works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back