Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming KX-TD1232G-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarzanug

Programmer
Jun 7, 2005
SI
I have all version of programming software for the KX-TD1232E (UK) but when I use this on my TD1232G-E (Q801B90906J) I am getting 'database type mismatch' errors in menues, and I can't do nothing. Does anyone here have the correct version of this for my KXTD version?

i hate to say this but the programator software can get into any ver 12 - 32 do you have

Do you perhaps know what does the 'database type mismatch' error mean while selecting in menus of the E1232B.exe program? I connect, get a prompt 'are you using double cabinets' answer no, and go to the main menu, select anything, there is a long delay, and it wirtes out left part of the screen the above error message about the database type mismatch...

What could this be?

in all cases a database mismatch is that the software setup in your case the location that the page in your software is calling does not match the page on the system that was called to explain this farther

lets assume that you are using software ver 3
lets assume thatin ver 3 you want to load a ddi no:to do this in the software you would have to go to extention settings.then extentions settings 2 then msn no: settings and then enter your no:
when you attempt to load this back to the ver 3 system the above directory is where the software will go on the system to load the ddi no:.
now if you attempted the same thing with v3 software on a ver 6 system the ddi no: is stored in the line settings page so if your software calls the above page it doesent excist and therefor a database mismatch occurs.and becouse all pages ore downloaded and uploaded on connection you cannot get around this... even 1 page different will cause a mismatch.on the good side everything can be programed from the handset...
hope this helps
if you go into programming an look for version then post it we may be able to tell what ver software to use

The version as shown in the programming on a handset is Q801H20704F

Could you help me with that? This is a TX-TD1232G-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back