Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming DID'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

beybros

Technical User
Sep 14, 2004
US
We have a DN range from 300 TO 332. Our DID blocks are 1300s and 1500s. We would like these calls to ring on the assign target lines. OH, we have AA also. Taking Advice....

Thanks

you have to assign the received digits to the correct target line, once you have the correct received digits in place assign the target line just like any other line on the system.

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

Our AA answers each time someome call a DID number

acewarlock,

In fact I took off AA on line 61 rhur 84. When I call one of the DID numbers I receive a message from the BCM voice mail(this mail box is not initialize and can not accept any message), but if I dial the DN after the VM recording play. I can reach there voice mail box and leave a message.

you have to login to the mailbox from a phone, record your name. That will "initialize it". Then set no answer/busy to the VM extension.

This was already done stephenwyker from the beginning.

Do you have a ringing service enabled?

I did not setup any ring services

You said you removed AA from lines 61-84, you do not have AA answering the target lines 241+ do you.

Just a thought

Dear

Check the (if busy) option in the target line. Also make the prime DN as same as extension number, if you are not using Unified messaging.

I have no AA on line 241+. The if busy field is set to prime and prime set is set to their extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back