Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming Call Redirection Time in LD15

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoney

MIS
Nov 20, 2001
CA
I need to program a new call redirection time (CRT3) on an Option81. I have found the section in LD15, but I can't seem to enter the right sequence of data to make the change. Anyone know the programming steps starting at the REQ prompt in LD15?

You should load LD 15
REQ: CHG
TYPE: RDR

CFNA 1-(4)-15 Number of normal ringing cycles for Call Forward No Answer(CFNA)

CFN0 1-(4)-15 Number of normal ringing cycles for CFNA,
Option 0

CFN1 1-(4)-15 Number of normal ringing cycles for CFNA, Option 1

CFN2 1-(4)-15 Number of normal ringing cycles for CFNA, Option 2

Bye

I don't need to change the ringing cycle parameters, but rather the schedule which controls when calls ring through to a phone and when the go directly to voicemail.

eg. we have many offices with reception desks where calls ring through to the receptionist during business hours and are directed directly to voicemail outside of those hours. We currently have 3 different schedules set up as follows to accomplish this:
CRT0 17 00 09 00
CRT1 16 00 08 00
CRT2 16 30 08 30

Each of our reception phones is programmed (ARTO-Alternate Redirection Time) to follow one of the above schedules.
I have a request to have a phone follow a schedule of 17 00 08 00 which is not in my list above. I want to add the schedule of 17 00 08 00 to CRT3, I'm having trouble programming the new data in CRT3

phoney
try this
LD15
req=CHG
type=RDR
cust=0
crtoD=YES
crt1<cr>
crt2<cr>
crt3=new time...format is (starthour/start min end hour/ end min)
req=end Colin

Beautiful! that worked perfect. I was missing the YES response to CRTOD prompt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back