Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming acd spv phone (dwc keys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
When I try to assign a dwc key (8-11) I get the "SCH0756" error:
Queue for the ACD DN given is full

I've tried null'ing the keys in question and then trying the dwc assignment again, but I keep getting the error.

Has anyone ever had this problem before?

Well it looks like there is a max limit of 8 supervisors who can be assigned to a given queue. Of course, none of the users who can assist me finding all the supervisors so I can get a good count aren't at their desks right now so there's no way that I can check.

....but if anyone else has any ideas or knows a quick way to check in the switch for a list of supervisor acd phones in a certain queue I'd appreciate any pointers.

thanks,
will

In LD 20 if you do a print DNB for the queue number it will list all agents as well as supervisers by TN and position ID

In an ACD Queue a maximum of 8 supervisors are allowed. However a DWC key can be used for an agent to monitor the queue. To change the supervisor to an agent cls = agn under ld 11....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back