Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Program "pause" on HOT D for zone access to Valcom Paging

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawlins

Programmer
Dec 14, 2011
US
System is CS1K Rls 6.0 I changed the rout and trunk from cot to wat. The *1 after the access code is not recognized by the Valcom and I just receive the Valcom tone. Tried as autodial and same results.

KCFLHRC, you mean that is the trick? I have never been able to get a pause to work :)

What if you dialed via BARS? Let us know how you got it to work.

thanks!

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com World Famous!
--

Just thought he might give it a try, not sure that will help, just a thought. I would have thought if it was programmed as a WAT and the provide battery switch is thrown on the valcom unit it should work.

Possibly a # at the end of the autodial also might work. I seem to remember getting this to work some where but I'm getting old and cant remember what happened yesterday.

Unfortunately I've attempted all of the above without success. It seems to me from a digital set there is a longer delay than from analog before I can send DTMF to the valcom for zone selection. If I pick up the handset on the 39xx and dial slowly (very lol) I can cut through to the zone and page. Also have both ADL and Hot D configured, no luck. Also attempted HOT L, no success. Note on the HOT D a # was not accepted and if I attempted *(s) for pause(s) while configuring the HOT D, 4 *s would exit me from the load ... interesting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back