Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Program new MFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCO08

Technical User
Apr 25, 2008
PA
The loop 84 of the cs1000m does not pass the test of ld 30, it disables the cards; we pass the digital lines to other loops; in that loop we have an MFC card in 84 0 14, when calls were made by the dti2 trunks there was a delay we did not ring back, disable the card 84 0 14 and we do not have delay, how do I program a mfc in another loop? Thanks in advance

I would print out one of the one's that is defective then build the new one's just like those except on different TN's

Thanks KCFLHRC,

In which ld I print the mfc to see how it is programmed, I went to ld 20 I did prt 84 0 14; Do I just need to go to ld 13 and do new, mfc and TN?

When I remove 84 0 14 0 / 3 cs1000m send this error

MEM303 Memory management: Top of block freed - probable leak
blockptr: 754BB72, block size: 6, freed size: 5, page: 5,
remaining block: 754BB77

Everything on Avaya's website for that error indicates there could be some data corruption. I would try an INI to see if the trouble clears.

Problem Clarification

When change made to analog set for the first time, MEM303 error occurs. Subsequent changes do not result in the error.
Cause

When upgrading from 6.0 and below to 7.x, this issue is present in the database. The MEM303 error will occur once per TN.
Solution

There are three resolution paths for this issue:

1. Ignore the errors. They occur once and are non-service impacting.

2. EDD and fully sysload the system. This will cause a database reload and not experience the MEM303 errors.

3. Patch MPLR32848 has been created for 7.6 and can be propogated back to 7.5 if required. Patch can be loaded and the database upgraded from the previous release again to avoid the errors as well.

Or as stated, you can safely ignore the error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back