Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Program BCM50 via 7316

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2010
US
Cant he BCM 50 be programming via the 7316 set like the MICS/CICS can for system programming i.e. SET, LINES, FEATURES etc. without the network connection?

you will need to get a GATM 4 module and swap it out with the DTM. you will also need to get keycodes to activate 2 of the 4 onboard POTS ports.

I was able to get on and to the logon screen. I tried nnadmin and the Pls..... passord but it would not let me in.

Any suggestions?

In regards to your post about the keycodes, I thought that the POTS lines modules did not require a keycode to activate.

if the default username and password it was probably changed. the Module will come with the 4 ports activated but to get the total 6 you will either need to get a GATM8 or a GATM4 and then activate 2 of the internal ports via keycode.

Do you knwo what the cost fo the keycodes are and how I can get the password reset for this customer.

I am use to being able to reset any MICS or CICS myself I have never had this issue before. IS there an installer procedure or tech support that I can contract to help me with this?

The only way to reset the password is to do a level 2 reset this will defaut to factory or call Nortel and that cost $. And for the keys it depends on what is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back