Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Product Management Error: No items to count in this task

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4rid

IS-IT--Management
Mar 7, 2017
VE
Hey all!

I'm having an issue with the PM, every time I try to enter a count it throws me an error that says "No items to count in this task" but there's a list defined by inventory items.

I googled thru TEKTIPS already, but none of the solutions provided will fix this issue.

Any recommendations?

I attached a screenshot of the issue.

Screenshot_2022-12-28_225906_klxw7c.jpg

Regards

Bump! Any comments, please? I'm stuck here [sad]

Hard to say without looking at your setup. Has it ever worked? Are you sure the list is active? Tried running the PM stored procedures?

Thanks for the response Wildbar!

What would you need to watch have an idea?

It was the first setup of the PM for that place. But that DB was used on another store and it works perfect.

What do you mean when you say if the list is active? I created a test product, and created a count list, just as I did all the other times.

And what are those PM stored procedures?

I would really appreciate your help!

Regards.

Its been 20 years since PM so going by memory. I believe your "item" needs to be received once before counting.
Then on count tasks make sure that item is there. The stored procedures are the EO End of day and Update EO inventory

There's no need to receive an item before counting, already tried that and it throws the same error.

Not sure how to check if those procedures are running. Are those procedures created on Autosequences?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back