Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with DAO3.6 and CR5

Status
Not open for further replies.

whagar

Programmer
Oct 2, 2000
CA
Hi All,
I am in the process of converting a Client/Server app to DAO 3.6 for migration to Access 2000. In the process it's become clear that CR5 does not get along with DAO 3.6. I read a few articles on making 4.6 compatible with Access 2000 requiring new dll's from Microsoft's or Seagate's sites but have gotten nowhere trying to find these or anything to make version 5 compatible. Any help on where I can find them or what dll's need to be changed would be extremely helpful.
Thanks [sig][/sig]

I finally found what I was looking for. If anyone else has this problem with Crystal Reports and Access 2000 there is a zip file available from Seagate's site that replaces a few dll's. It is designed for version 7 but is supposed to be compatible with most versions. The file is ACCESS2000DRIVERS.ZIP. [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back