Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with coverage path 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

amadeo1354

Technical User
Feb 4, 2014
MX
I have a CM and I'm assigning to some extension a coverage path. The situation is as follows:
Enter the call after 3 rings, the extension passes each point coverage path and then after 3 rings passes to a VDN

The problem is that sometimes not respected the coverage path and the call rings once and was quickly routed to each coverage path point.

The temporary solution is to remove the extension and re-create it, but after some time the problem reappears.

I hope you can help me with any suggestions.
regards

Could the phone be in "send-calls" mode?

When you are experiencing the issue if you status the station, look at SAC Activated?. If it says "yes" there then it would go immediately to the coverage path.

status station 1234 Page 1 of 7
GENERAL STATUS
Administered Type: 4621 Service State: in-service/on-hook
Connected Type: 4621 TCP Signal Status: connected
Extension: 4993
Port: S04518 Parameter Download: complete
Call Parked? no SAC Activated? no

Good day Toni269

I appreciate their support

How I can change the parameter of SAC in extension?

You can add a send-calls button to your phone, but put the extension number of the other phone in the "Ext:" field. (4: send-calls Ext:________). If their send-calls feature is activated, the light on the button will turn on as soon as you program it. Hit the button to turn it off. You can then remove the button from your phone. Or, find out which button on their phone is the send-calls button, and do "list trace station xxxx/yy" xxxx is the other person's extension and yy is the send-calls button number +6, so if it's on button 4 you would use 10. I'm not sure if that works on all phone types, but it does on most digitals at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back