Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with AutoAttendant moving from Day to Night (business op/cl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelicanparts

Programmer
Jan 22, 2003
US
Hi all yet again. I have a problem with my AA turning on/off the business at the correct times. It seems to be off by about a half-hour or so.

I have checked the system clock time, and it is correct. I have checked the date. I have it set to turn off at five PM. I have phoned in just after five, and found it on and answering with our afternoon message. When I leave a voicemail for myself (when it is doing this), the envelope time is 100% correct. So I know that the Flash unit is correctly getting the time from the system.

If I do a test like setting the clock on the system to 4:59, and then waiting one or two minutes, it does work correctly. However, if I leave it overnight, it keeps switching on early! After five, it switches off late. I have been over this many, many times, and I can't figure out what the problem is.

We just upgraded from a CICS to a MICS, and had to change the DNs from 2-digit to 3-digit. So we had to reset and reinstall the entire VM Flash unit. Since then, it has had this problem.

Any suggestions/clues?

-Wayne

Wayne

Check the times in the auto-attendant and see when the greetings are set to come on.

F983
Log:1020000
Hit: AA
Table: 1 (probably)
Hit the right button until you get to Mo eve: (set to say 4:00 if set to 5:00 or later. Hit next and change Mo. nonb to 5:00). Do this for each day of week and try.
Kevin Clear
Clearfield Comm.

Got it - been there many, many times. It's all set correctly for both greeting tables. I think that there might be a software incompatibility problem with 5.0 MICS...

-Wayne

The VM has a time and date F984 log 1020000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back