Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems viewing monthly calendar in GW 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deruki

Technical User
Feb 27, 2004
US
We have a small number of users who cannot see their appointments in their monthly view but they can view them in a daily or weekly view. These same users are able to view their appointments in the month view on the web interface or they can view them in the month view on another workstation if they log into that workstation. Others with proxy rights can also see the appointments. Any idea what is going on?

My apologies, it seems that each time I post to this group I wind up solving the problem later on. The problem was that the Show/Hide Appointments was deselected on the Toolbar while displaying the Calendar in monthly view. I discovered the fix by accident. I wish the window caption would say Show when the Appointments are hidden and vice versa. Instead it simply says Show/Hide. Sorry again.

No apologies needed. Thanks for posting the resolution. I was going to suggest that, but it seemed too easy.

Good job.
Ron

“If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?”
~ Mevlana Rumi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back