Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems Running Adobe Premiere on XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DcFlare

Technical User
Mar 5, 2004
US
I have installed a copy of Premiere on my computer. It seemed to work fine, untill i was done. I tried to access premiere, but the file was not there. The folder for Adobe Premiere was there, but i could not find the .exe for it. All it shows were the plug ins and other small thing, among being uninstall Adobe. I have re-installed it two times since, and find the same problem.

Thank you in advance.

It's a long time since I installed Premiere but if memory serves I believe it placed an icon on the desktop to start the program. Have you looked for one there?
.....Gord

I have read a couple of people who reported partial installs, up to 90% but it wouldn't run. They solved it by uninstalling then re-installing Premiere in Windows safe mode.

What version of Premiere? Have you installed it on another PC successfully using the same CD?

~cdogg
[tab]"All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind"
[tab][tab]- Aristotle
[stpatrick2] [navy]For general rules and guidelines to get better answers, click here:[/navy] faq219-2884

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back