Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems or oddities with PP15 window tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

XONIKZ

Instructor
Jan 24, 2005
US
I teach a class in video editing, and we're currently using PPro1.5 which is great. However, a student of mine came to me friday with a problem to which I didn't know and couldn't find an answer.
The tabs used for switching between the effects and monitor windows, as well as all other similar window tabs (timelines, Effects, etc..), have somehow dramatically increased in length. the tabs are still accessible by sliding a scroll bar left or right, but it is becoming an annoyance. I don't know how it happened, but was wondering if anyone knew how to reduce the tab's length back to normal. Other than that PP1.5 is working fine.

I would try to change the workspace back to default..

Windows-->Workspace-->Default and see if that restores the settings.. Or create a new project and see what happens?

Maybe a long shot here, see if they enabled LARGE fonts for the video display in Windows..

Patrick

Thanks for the thought, cykopat, however I've already unistalled and re-installed the software. I had tried the workspace defaults though... we switch workspaces based on each students preferences, so it wasn't that easy... also the font's size for windows is saved per login name as are other generic settings, so that wasn't it either. Anyhow, the good old-fashioned re-install worked and it's running great now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back