Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems opening CMC 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabz420

IS-IT--Management
Jul 14, 2003
CA
First off, I am using CE 10 with Windows 2003 Server and IIS 6.0. So far, things are progressing nicely. The problem I'm having is when I try to open the CMC from a web console, I get a "page cannot be displayed" message. When I close out and try to go in again, I just get a blank screen. I'm pretty new at setting up and configuring CE (any version) so I don't even know what to look for. A few hints are appreciated!

PS...I'm aware that IIS 6.0 is not supported for CE 10.

I'm also having the Java Administration Launch Pad when clicked show the internet page not found error. How does one check the IIS setting? I'm not that technical. Any suggestions are appreciatted.

rwn, this depends on your version of IIS, but you should just be able to enter inetsvr, via Start/Run on your server, which will bring up IIS.

Right click the Default Web Site of your server, and check your Properties. You can see whether you have assignments set to cwr, csp etc if you click the Home Dir tab, and Configuration.

Crystal files should be mapped to wcisapi.dll.

Naith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back