Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problems deleting EPS files

Status
Not open for further replies.

irweazel

IS-IT--Management
Jan 19, 2005
GB
i am having problems deleting EPS files - everytime i try and delete them it comes up with file in use error, have tried this from both the file server and from the users desktop. I have closed all the open connections to the file but it still comes up with the errror

it's hard to convey five-dimensional ideas in a language evolved to scream defiance at the monkey in the next tree

XP for the desktop and Sever 2003 for the file server

it's hard to convey five-dimensional ideas in a language evolved to scream defiance at the monkey in the next tree

Is it just one file, or does it affect all EPS files? If you create a new blank image, and save it as an EPS, can you delete it?

no it seems to be all EPS files - i have tried moving them out of the folder they were in and then got stuck with them there as well

the only problem is its not that i just need to delete them i need to make sure that the users can delete them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back