Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems Creating a Custom Call by Call report in Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

monnet

IS-IT--Management
Feb 5, 2007
US
Hey everyone,

I need help creating a custom call by call report in crystal. One thing that I can’t figure out is how to configure crystal or symposium to pull from a different view each day. For example today’s table/view that crystal would view would be called "ecallbycallstat20070522..." but tomorrow the table I would need to pull from this view "ecallbycallstat20070523". Is there any way to automate this so the end user could see current or previous day's call by call stats based upon an import field within symposium or crystal?

Don't think this can be done. You have probably worked out it is easily done manually by someone with Crystal reports but I guess you then have to distribute a new report daily and import on each client.

There is an easy way of getting a report to work on a new view so let me know if you haven't worked it out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back