Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems about shifting/lining up when SUBREPORT is being used!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sommererdbeere

Programmer
Nov 20, 2003
US
hi,

crystal 8.5

thanks in advance for those who help and reply.

--------------------------
i have a question regarding about subreport.

from subreport, i shared a value called asp which i need to pass it onto main to calculated a asp_gm value. however, no calculation will be done if i put it in the same line (group_so_partno). i need to insert a section before group_so_partno(which is group_so_partno_1b) in order to have asp value shown on main report. the biggest challenge i'm having is how can i have it displayed on the same line.

example:

partno(group) asp(subreport) asp_gm
1234 234
75%
1235 204
80%
1240 237
55%
1270 134
75%
1272 2234
72%

notice that asp_gm shifted down because this is a new section below the group (group_so_partno_1b)

is there anyway, i can have the outcome like:

partno(group) asp(subreport) asp_gm
1234 234 75%
1235 204 80%
1240 237 55%
1270 134 75%
1272 2234 72%

thank you very much for any of your help.. thank you..

m

Go to the section expert (format->section)->group header #1a and check "Underlay following sections."

-LB

oh mine..

u r the greatest of alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. i've been trying to figure this out for 4 days 'coz i was working for an sql for it..

thank u thank u... u r my saver.. thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back