Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Probleme when Open Voice session transfer to a DN with Mail Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeap

Technical User
Nov 15, 2011
CA
Someone have an answer on this one.

Using Open Voice session With AACC.

Script Look like this for CDN 2525

WHERE choice_made EQUALS
VALUE 1: ROUTE CALL 3456
VALUE 2: ROUTE CALL 3521

Call are trasnsfer OK to the DN that match the caller's choice.

The problem is when it is call forward or hunting to Call Pilot.

It says ''the person at extention 2525 does not participate.....'' something like that.

I do have another script similar to the one discribe but only one choice transfer to a DN with Mail Box. To solution is adding the CDN numbre to the Mail Box and it fixe the problem.

For that specific script describe, many choice transfer to DN with Mail Box.

Someone has a solution to that.

Thanks

Correct with your intial thoughts. Add the CDN (2525) to the Call Pilot Mailbox DN list.

I know about that. It is what I did for one set-up that has only one choice that transfer to A DN with mail box. But what about 2 choice that transfer to 2 différent DN with mail box.
The only solution that I found so far is having the DNs configure to FDN and HUNT to a CDN directed to a script with ''Give IVR with treatment'' to an application in Call Pilot with express messaging. Well it look like doing a lot of millage for a short distance....

Probably a simpler solution would be to route from the script to a 2500 phanton set which is on default CFWD to VMail. The phantom DN is the mailbox number. This will always take the phantom DN number into Call Pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back