Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Wincrypt.h Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcinW

Programmer
Jun 8, 2003
PL
Hi,

I have problem with compilation of some MSDN samples which use "wincrypt.h" library. These samples manages certificates.

I created Win32 application project and copied one of them. This example needs "windows.h", "wincrypt.h" and "stdio.h" libraries. I included them.

After compilation I have many errors (C2065) that indicates that some statements which comes from "wincrypt.h library are not declared. I can see in Class Manager some classes which comes from "wincrypt.h" library but I still have this error. I tried to do some changes in "windows.h" library but this error still appears.

What should I do to compile it ???

Regards,
Marcin.

Hi,

I assume that you've also included the crypt32.lib in your project build?

William
Software Engineer
ICQ No. 56047340

Yes, I've included. I tried to specify paths to crypt32.lib and wincrypt.h but it still doesn't work. :-(. I've also tried to change some linker and debugger switches but...
I'm beginner so it is not so obvious for me.

Regards,
Marcin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back