Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Web-based Lotus Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina

MIS
Jun 22, 2000
Hello,
When I tried to access our Domino server through the web, which has been working before, I got the following message:
HTTP Web Server: Lotus Notes Exception - Invalid formula: unknown function/operator.

Any suggestions on fixing the problem?

Thanks.

What version of the server are you running?
What version of the browser are you running?

Has the NTF been altered, therefore the design is different to the Lotus norm...

Have you checked server task is running and can you describe what you see in the browser before this error message. Can you see the mail load or is it the request to the Domino Server that is causing this error?.

McElvis

Hiyas...

I am very new to Domino / Notes and have been having loads of fun getting it setup. My current problem is related to setting up "Webmail" within my 5.07 Domino Ap server. I have found some stuff out on the web (Iris Sandbox) about a webmail for V4.5, but nothing anywhere on V5. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
SWinslow

Hi. The problem is almost certainly due to a change in the database that you are trying to access.

Easy way to test domino is running for web access is to type in URL to server. If the default page has not been changed you should see the black Domino homepage with links to various different help sites.

To resolve this issue you should find out what element of the database the server is trying to access as default when opening this database. The error will be in this element of the site. Try reversing any recent changes.

From here on in you're on your own I'm afraid.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back