Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Voip Logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlejoMartinez

IS-IT--Management
Jul 29, 2009
Hi,
I have a problem with 2 Voip loggers, this logger are installed in HP DL380 G5 Servers, but ramdonly the logger was locked, and the only solution is a forced restart, the error in Event Viewer are:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Srv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2020
Date: Date
Time: Time
Computer: Server Name
Description: The server was unable to allocate from the system paged pool because the pool was empty.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 333
Description:
An I/O operation initiated by the Registry failed unrecoverably. The Registry could not read in, or write out, or flush, one of the files that contain the system's image of the Registry.
In the logs of loggers I don`t have errors.

What is the solution?

These are o/s related errors.

weight.png

Thank you,
I was studying the information but I dont have any application of Symantec, I was watching that the memory virtual consumption for the IPCaprture.exe process is incresing every day, I believe that this is the cause of my problem, but so I Could fix this?

could u tell us the version of voip logger and that all the latest patches have been applied.

is the unpaged pool for ipcapture process raising daily from what you are saying ?

I have four loggers, two in 3.1 version SP5 (normal + spare logger) and two in 3.0 version SP4 (normal + spare logger)this problem are in all logger, logically ocurr more frequently in the two normal loggers, I installed the latest patch from extranice.

The unpaged pool is similar in all cases, but the virtual memory is incresing every day, the VM begin in 70000 KB and after 7 days go in 450000 KB (in normal loggers).

for perform 3 loggers have u looked at 9.12.05.35 (sp5) HF.xls on extranice a number of updates for memory leaks.

for perform 3.1 have you loaded 3.1.8 update downloadable from extranice deals with memory leak

I have installed this packs in version 3.1, but the problem continued

What is the SP 5 for 3.0 version?
Thank you

Just curious, have you tried specifying a maximum virtual memory size?

Yes,
The virtual memory is limited in 4096 MB in all servers in partition C, and partition D is the same.

Are all your NIC cards connected? Ensure that any cards not plugged in are disabled. Also ensure that where you've selected your NIC cards for SPANNING all cards are dedicated for SPANNING and have TOE disabled (cards that don't support TOE are even better).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back