Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Voicemail Reports in CCC Reporter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatol75

Technical User
Feb 27, 2003
PL

I have IP500 V4.0.5, CCC V5.0.43 (Delta Server 5.0.40) and VMPro 4.0.18.

In VMPro I created some modules with some Actions where on "Reporting" tab I checked "Send reporting information" (I completed filds "Group name", "Topic" and "Annotation" also). In Manager I administered Short Codes (with Voicemail Collect) and Incoming Call Route (with VM:"something" in Destination).
I would like to have information about Topic and Annotation in VM Call Flow Monitor Report.
... but I haven't them.

Why?

Thanks for help

Calls go through the actions.
All other reports show particular data (Agent Reports, Group Agent Reports, etc.). I hear prompts and announcement too. Calls route exactly that I want. Only Voicemail Reports doesn't work. For example in VM Call Flow Monitor by Name, I haven't any Call Flow Name. What is that "Call Flow" term in CCC Reporter? I thought that is name of module in VM Pro Client. But now i'm not sure.

Yes! Now all actions in my module are flagged! :)

The Groupname in the VM reporting tab is the same as the call flow name in the CCC Reporter.
Only select Call Answered if the call do not have a next action, a Leave Mail action will have the option "Call Answered" set, otherwise you cannot run a lost calls report as all calls are answered by VM Pro.

This is how to use the different things:
Group Name: use it to group a number of actions together, a menu in a call flow must be grouped together so you can report on this specific menu.

Topic : give each menu option a name, example pressing one will transfer the call to the Sales group, name the topic "Sales", give each menu option a different name.

Annotation: used for additional information on the topic like "Transferred to the Sales group" which make reports more clear.
You can have more menus which routes call to the sales group, if you name the annotations the same then you can run a report on the annotations to see how many calls were send to the sales group from any menu.

I have never seen it NOT working so you must have done somehing wrong in the naming of the actions.

Thx!

Probably problem occured when I used the same name of Group Name in VM Pro Reporting Tab and Hunt Group Name in Manager. Probably this isn't OK!
I created new module and now I have good VM Reports.

T.Y. intigrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back