Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with printing from excel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibabba

Technical User
Nov 15, 2002
NL
Hi y'all,

i have a problem with excel.
When i print a document that i've received trough the mail it cut's off the last part of the document (most right part). I have allready tried to start excel with a template in wich i changed the margins, but this only works with new documents and not with the documents that already exsists.
I can open the documents and edit the the margins and then print it, that's no problem, but normally i receive about 50 of those excel files in a .zip files, so i want to print them at once.

Can somebody help me with this problem.

Best regards,

Ali

have u checked that the print area is not set under File, Page setup, Sheet tab?

- the 40 thieves

onedtent,

i have checked that, but when i remove the printing area, it still not prints within the margins i put in.

Thanx tough,

Best regards,

Ali

hope u r not setting the margins too small. other than that no idea

onedtent,

i can change the margins and then it will be printed ok, but then i have to do it for all those files and it sometimes are more then 50 files and that costs a lot of time ;-)

Best regards,

Ali

unfortunately there no magical words like "open sesame" that will correct ur margins. u could record a macro that will adjust ur margins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back