Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem with PFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman21

Programmer
Jan 25, 2002
CA
I had an application that was built only with PFC. I changed it and I replaced the code by (insert into). But I want to disable all the PFC in this particular Windows and keep it in the others, that it is possible?

Yes, you can disable services for just one window. How easy (or hard) this is to do depends on where in the inheritance scheme you enabled the window's services.

. If Windows B and C are inherited from Window A AND
. Window A is where the services were enabled AND
. Window B is the window you want to turn the services off in,
. Then commenting out the code in A that turns the services on, could affect both windows (B and C), so you don't want to do that.

Instead, you can dis-enable window B's services by dis-enabling each service in B.

For example, this.of_SetBase(FALSE) -- possibly in B's open statement -- would turn off the base window services for B without affecting window C.

However, if you didn't inherit the window services from A, you can just comment them out in Window B without affecting Window C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back