Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with OWS table 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanpham_imported

Technical User
Nov 26, 2011
VN
Dear all!
We installed a new server which same as OLD Server but there is a broblem and we want to help from everyone!
when I enter data in Extension field of Directory Manager.
Ex: i input 40999 number
Then I find those datas on OWS table, it appears number digit which stands in front of entered data.
Ex: OWS table will display 1:40999.
Please see attached file!
I don't know why is that. I want to display 40999 on OWS table and there is not "1:" digits next to 40999 number.
Note! Old Server is good!
Please,Help me!
Brs!

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=a1386fc9-3dd3-4e62-abfb-1f7ce004b237&file=compare_of_two_servers.xlsx
Hi

It's showing the node id. If I remember, and this is from many years ago, there is a box you tick in RDS Configuration to set it to Uniform Numbering Plan

best parnum

Dear Parnum!
Thanks for your help. That's right. It's showing the node id.
But many year ago, i didn't tick in RDS Configuration, I untick "extension must belong to number series" box in DMG. You helped to me and they have worked very well until now.
How do i delete that node id? It will not appear "1:" digit anymore.
You can see DMG in both of new server and old server, there is difference between two sever. Please see attached file!
Give me some advice!
Brs!

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=163d9cdb-d8de-42a3-a3d5-de4f72c22e9e&file=Two_DMG.xlsx
Hi fantasy247/0903248233,

if you find a post very helpful, give them a star (Like I did), this is the way to say thank you on this site
you can find it right under the post, marked as "* Great post!"

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

Hi, thanks Daddy

09... have you found the 'Uniform Numbering Plan' button?

best parnum

Dear Parnum!
Thank you for your help.
I found that, it works very well now!
Appreciate your advice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back