Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem with one x mobile certificate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

computermanprof

IS-IT--Management
Dec 30, 2014
SA
hello all
iam using one x portal version 9 and ip office manager release 9
but when i installed one x preferred for release 9 the program send an error msg invalid certificate " the application failed to connect to 192.168.1.155 because is has an invaled certificate. Although certificate validation can be disabled within the application , this is strongly discouraged as it makes the application and server vulnerable to attacks. please consult with your system administrator before proceeding"

ok and if i want to disable the certificate validation how can i do that

SRTP/TLS doesn't work for IPO prior to R9.1.

So you have to disable SIP encryption options.

Thanks derfloh for replay and for the information i disabled all sip trunk in my ip office manager and the error msg still coming invalid server certificate

You have to disable encryption in your smartphone app.

From Avaya 1x app on Mobile
.go to settings-Advanced-Security Settings
.disable Server Certificates

On Android:
One-X Mobile Client > Settings > Security Settings > Validate Server Certificate > Disable it..

I have samsung galaxy and installed avaya one x mobile preferred beta v 9 the only appear the notification button and mobile icon and the location precision icom but there is no settings icon or button and from the app manager in the android system only reset the data no security settings

Thank u all for help and many thanks for my friend derfloh it was only to press and hold on the menu button on my galaxy phone but now it says user does not have appropriate license

Did you enable remote worker for the user, too?

Looking at SysMon during connect could help you to find out the reason.

I think i found the problem when i open my one x portal from server i got this failed error from providers CSTA-Provider-1-192.168.1.251 failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back