Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with MFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sejoita

Technical User
Oct 30, 2007
ES
Hi all, i have a mfu R4D with eepromps R6D installed,i load the music on hold of a compac 32Mb with Voice prompt manager v1.0 but after load new music references the MFU cant start with the compac flash.I did´nt open the ulk txt .when i starts the bp the yellow and green leds(and red led static) of the MFU flick at the same time and the MFU restart continuously.is this a problem whit the license or a problem of dsp?

Is the compacy flash card the one that came with the mfu, did it work ok before you uploaded new voice prompts, and is the .ulk file still on the compact flash card.

YES WORKS PERFECT BEFORE INSTALL THE NEW MUSIC ON HOLD AND I DONT TOUCH THE ULK FILE AND IS THE ONLY ONE.THE COMPAC CAME WITH THE MFU FROM RESELLER.

have you loaded all R13 voiceprompts ???
a empty flash or corrupt .ULk file will cause this error.

yes i install music before in others compac flash and i hadnt any problems before and compac came with the country refferences and ulk file preprogrammed.

when i connect the compac to the compac reader the windows xp open a browse but before read all the files can be when the xp read the files destroy the ulk file?

thanx for help

If the .ulk file isn't on the compact flash card, the system will not see it. See if your supplier has a copy of the file, otherwise, you may need a new flash card.

the ulk file is in compac flash and i didnt open the file.Can be the windows xp the reason?can the os destroy the ulk file when read the archives when i connect the compac to the compac reader?

Have you got anti virus software on your pc, maybe it is seeing the file as a threat. If you have, try turning it off temporarily and try it then.

i havent antivirus software in my pc.
:(

i copies the ulk to pc and format the compac flash and copy again the ulk to flash with the references and rhen works normally.

thnx all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back