Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem with ISA on HTTPS,FTP and WEBMAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

soyut

IS-IT--Management
Oct 24, 2007
GB

i have ISA 2004 beta2 installed in my school network. its connected internet through 2wire ADSL router. all my client computers running XP pro and have also Domain Controller running 2003 server..

I have no problem in sharing internet on clients (they can connect internet )

ISA server IP :192.168.7.1

client range : 192.168.7.10-254
and clients using 192.168.7.1 as a proxy to access internet

now .. my problem..

in client computer whenever i try to connect HTTPS i can connect, but when it comes to upload something i can not do it. like london transports https site, i can connect it.. but when it comes to upload a pci, it gives an error....
its the same with webmail, i can use webmail but can not upload something in there.

also, using cuteFTP pro and trying to connect ftp site... but it doesnt connect... Sad

even if connect FTP site in the browser its giving timeot error.!!

please help me at this issue..please its urgent....

thanks in advance

I'm not sure If I understand what's your problem's but as I see, it's look like it's related to FTP uploads ? isn't ?

Can you try to connect to a ftp using Filezilla as the ftp client ? Try to use Active and Passive mode

I'm not using ISA2004 here, but I do think that you have to set a FTP filer to be able to upload with ISA2004, are you able to upload to others ftp site ?

non of the ftp are working.. i can not connect to ftp site.. let alone upload...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back