Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Inbound 855 in SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markk321

MIS
Dec 4, 2002
US
Thanks for vieiwing this post. I am currently receiving 855's from a supplier who is doing vendor managed inventory with us. We are using the 855 to create a PO in SAP which it is doing successfully, however, once created the IDOC remains in the yellow light status saying that the document is not fully posted. Since the P.O. is succesfully created I need to find out why it is saying the document is not fully posted. Any suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I had similar problem some time ago.
i needed to change the settings in the partner profile (transaction we20) and there are for each partner defined types of idocs.
If you open defined idoc type ( in this case it is likely for outbound) you can find a setting for creation of idoc. You have to set create Idoc immediately.
Hope it works anh helps.

ciao

Vanya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back